- Collection of your information: In using and/or accessing the Services, you expressly authorise us to collect and use your Information in connection with the Services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mi-O may, but is not obligated to, maintain copies of your Information indefinitely, or delete any or all Information, at our sole discretion. Mi-O will not be responsible for any problems or liability related to inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information, whether due to your failure to update such Personal Information or otherwise.
Disclosure of your personal data:
Personal Data will be protected and kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, may be disclosed for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to the following parties:
- Mi-O’s related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests related to us as well as our Products and Services;
- Agents, third-party service providers, information technology, technical services, market research, contractors, courier services, security or other services to Mi-O’s;
- Our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and;
- Any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- Enabling certain features and functions on our websites, eg. number of page views, browsing and other service preferences;
- Building up a profile of how you and other users use the website;
- Improving the efficiency of our website;
- Establishing usage statistics
This Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.